One Pattern-4 Projects!
They are fast and easy to work up. The uses are endless with these pretty little flowers.
- Glue them to a picture frame
- Sew a snap to the back of the flower and the collar tip on a blouse, simply unsnap your beadwork and throw the blouse in the washer as usual.
- Add a split ring and use it as a wine glass charm.
- Decorate a small lamp shade to brighten any room.
Now you have 4 projects and 4 more ideas! On the pattern pages I have included a complete tutorial in written instruction and graphics, a colors list of the Delicas used in the pictured projects with names and numbers and pictures of the finished projects.
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1/2 inch x 1/2 inch
- Supplies Used:
- Delica size 11/0
- Special Technique
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Complete Tutorial