This Lady Bugs big lighter cover is covered in a swarm of lady bugs to wrap around your BIC big lighter. This would be a wonderful gift for your special friend or yourself.
The lady bug is really a small beetle. They come in many colors and a different variation of black spots on them. The colors vary from yellow, orange to scarlet. You can find them worldwide and are called various names. Other names they are called by are ladybirds, lady cows, and, of course lady bugs or ladybugs. I really love the scarlet ones with the black spots. It is said that they bring good luck.
This pattern was tested by my Bead Angel, Andrea Donigan. I love the way it turned out.
This eBook has alphabetic characters for the bead color to make the word charts easier to read.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Full page patterns
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- Photos of Finished Items
- Word Charts with starter strips available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 2.58 inches wide by 2.58 inches high
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 1 graph only or 4 word chart included
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (must know peyote or brick stitch)