This set is absolutely gorgeous! I can see these made in all sorts of colors. The pink shades do a wonderful fade from a deep wine to a soft pink. The golds ranges from a pale gold to bronze.
This pattern is very well formatted for your beading pleasure. The repetitious order of colors and numbers makes this pattern very relaxing to put together.
This Brick Stitch pattern uses 7 wonderful colors of Delica size 11/0.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Complete bead counts
- Suggested colors
- Large Graph to work from
- Blown up sections for an easy read
- Beading tips for the filigree bracelet
- Pattern for the beaded clasp
- Photo of the finished jewelry set
- Approximate Finished size:
- Earrings: 1 inch wide by 3 inches long
Bracelet: 6.5 inches long by 1 1/4 inches wide
- Supplies Used:
- Delica 11/0
- Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level: