A Native Star and feathers pattern on a business card sleeve. The finished sleeve measures 2.3" x 3 .75". The beadwork before folding is at a 7.5" length. A Great way to carry your business cards. The top is "notched" for easy card removal. This involves an "increasing" stitch. If you do not want to do this you could repeat the back side pattern for a different edge. You could also add fringe and a strap for an amulet bag. Instructions included for dealing with loom ends and lining with leather. Available with or without word chart.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Photo's Of finished card sleeve
- Color # graph and or Wordchart
- Delica Lists with amounts used
- Finishing instructions.
- Approximate Finished size:
- Beadwork- before Folding- 2.3" x 7.5"
- Supplies Used:
- Delicas, nymo, leather, Thermo web adhesive,
- Loom Or Square Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 6 pages--(9 pages with word chart)
- Skill Level: