Halloween is just around the corner. You still have time to make yourself some Halloween wraps for your Pilot G-2 pens. You can give these G-2 Pen Wraps to your friends and family as gifts for anytime. These pen wraps are unisex gifts. This e-book contains the Halloween Black Cats and Jack-O-Lantern G-2 Pen Wrap patterns. I beaded up both of these patterns so they are good patterns.
You can make a wardrobe of these wraps as the Pilot G-2 pen is refillable and the wraps can be changed out for a different style or to match any wardrobe. All you have to do is bead the panel, zip it up, open the pen, and slide the cover right on.
This pen wrap will also fit a 10mm secret compartment keychain with or without the whistle. So if you want to give someone a special gift, this Wrap would be perfect.
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- A full page pattern
- A list of suggested supplies
- Complete bead counts
- A Picture of the finished piece
- Word Chart with starter strip available
- No Basic stitch instructions are provided
- Approximate Finished size:
- 1.5 x 2.5 inches
- Supplies Used:
- 2 colors for the cat and 4 colors for the jack-o-lantern colors of Delica 11/0
- Peyote or Brick Stitch
- Pages to Print:
- 5 no word charts & 9 with word chart
- Skill Level:
- Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (need to know peyote or brick stitch)