|This is such a simple pattern that can be embellished with more or just a simple but elegant bracelet. It can also be made for the man if he wants one.|
It is only 10 columns wide and as long as you need it to be.
Only used 4 colors which makes it easy to make as a beginner .
On the pattern pages, I have provided you with:
- Bead colors, bead numbers, bead counts
- full completed image of finished piece
- Large numbered pattern
- Word Chart for those that wish to use this method
- Approximate Finished size:
- 0.53 (10 columns) x 6.09 (88 Rows)
- Supplies Used:
- Miyuki delicas, fireline clear Size 12 needle Here
- Even Count Peyote
- Pages to Print:
- Skill Level:
- Beginner, Intermediate Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced