This beading pattern depicts a Native American warrior wearily riding home. He is silhouetted against a setting sun. The sunset appears to bust out of the beadwork worked in the beautiful hues of silver lined beads. All of which is sharply contrasted by the matte black used in the silhouette of this southwest theme.
Why just use a pen, when you can make a statement!
The Pattern Contains:
- A large graph that is color coded and indexed.
- Complete bead counts to complete your project.
- The Delica are listed by name and Mfg. number.
- A picture of the finished project.
- My direct email should you need help.
- An optional word chart.
Size: Fits a G2 pen
Supplies: Delica size 11
Technique: Peyote Stitch
Pages To Print: 3 for pattern only and 5 with the word chart included.
Skill Level: Intermediate. ( The pattern does not cover basic instruction )